Furnace Service and Repairs
Are you looking for affordable furnace service and repairs in or near Arvada, CO? If so, you’re in good hands. We know how cold the winters can get, and we want to keep your family’s heating system in top shape so that you can stay warm through the chillier months.
If your HVAC unit isn’t heating your home the way it used to, several factors could be to blame.
- Pilot Light or Ignition Problems – If your heating unit is an older model, it might use a pilot light. Some new furnaces use electric ignitions. Problems occur when the air flow is blocked, or when the thermostat settings are incorrect.
- Total Lack of Heat – Blown fuses and malfunctioning thermostats could be to blame for this. You will definitely want to contact an experienced HVAC professional to inspect your unit.
- Motor Malfunction – If you can hear your furnace running, but no air is coming out, there could be a problem with the motor belt. This can be quickly and easily repaired by an HVAC technician.
- Rapid Heat Cycling – If your heater turns on and off too quickly, it could need a new thermostat, a thermostat adjustment, or a heat sensor replacement or repair.
- Noisy Ductwork – An occasional pinging sound is harmless, but if you ever hear a squealing or grinding noise from your heating ducts, call us immediately! This could be caused by a slipping belt or eroded bearings.
Gas Furnaces vs. Electric Furnaces
Do you need a new furnace installation? Here are some facts to consider before you choose your next furnace system.
Furnaces that run on natural gas are typically less expensive than electric furnaces. They also heat the home more quickly, and can produce higher temperatures than electric furnaces – a big plus for people in extremely cold climates! However, their life span is much shorter, and they tend to require more frequent maintenance.
While electric furnaces might add more to your monthly bill, their installation and maintenance is less expensive than that of a gas furnace. Electric gas furnaces are also energy efficient, and don’t produce carbon monoxide.
Our experienced HVAC specialists are waiting to help install, upgrade, or repair your heating system. Call us now at (720) 276-1403 for your furnace service and repairs in Arvada, CO!