Just looking at an HVAC unit, you can see how many gears it takes to run the system. It is understandable if you don’t know what replacement part you need if your heating and cooling unit happen to break down. If you don’t want to constantly phone for repairs, having yearly scheduled heating and cooling maintenance is a good way to not have to ever think about your air conditioning system. For HVAC parts replacement for your home or office in Brighton, CO, contact our A/C technicians at Green Tech Heating & Cooling at (720) 276-1403 now.
- HVAC Thermostat Repair, Replace & Upgrade Get your old thermostat repaired, replaced, or upgraded and enjoy the correct cooling and warm temperatures.
- Air Conditioner Parts Replacement Get your A/C system repaired today by replacing the broken part.
- Heater Parts Replacement Heater Parts ReplacementDon’t freeze in cold temperatures and phone our technicians today for heater parts replacement!
Dependable HVAC Parts Replacement Service
Be able to identify what is broken in your HVAC unit by being aware of where to inspect and what to look for. The parts of HVAC systems that require the most maintenance are the most used parts that get worn down quicker. Your HVAC system will let you know something is amiss, just look for these signs listed below.
- Air Flow Meter: Often called anemometers, air flow meters measure changes in the air like temperature, speed, and humidity levels. Depending on what type of heating and cooling system you have, your air flow meter might be able to conduct pressure examinations that find airborne particles.
- Belt Fan Blower Motor: More often just known as the fan, this gear controls the air flow of air around an office. A good indicator that can tell you that you have a defective belt fan blower motor is if you notice stagnant or warm air.
- Thermostat: If the air is blowing too hot or cold out of your heating and cooling unit, the thermostat allows the homeowner to adjust the temperature of the airflow and adjust it. Common problems with a thermostat are a dead battery or temperature settings being off.
- Expansion Valve: Found between two heating coils, this valve guides the refrigerant liquid into the evaporator valve. Refrigerant works for your heating and cooling unit like how coolant works for cars- by cooling down the system and keeping the A/C system pumps and valves greased.
- Evaporator Valve: When the refrigerant liquid is in the extremely cold evaporator valve, it transitions into a gas. The evaporator valve then sends out the newly-turned refrigerant gas back into the heating and cooling system.
- Compressor Valve: A large pump that squeezes the refrigerant gas back into a liquid state.
- Condenser Valve: The condenser valve is connected to the evaporator coil, and pumps the refrigerant to the ducts to be filtered out as cool air.
For HVAC parts replacement for your Brighton, CO home or business’s HVAC system, call us at (720) 276-1403.
Our Technicians Can Replace Your Heating and Cooling Parts
Call our company at (720) 276-1403 if you need assistance with HVAC parts replacement. Our Experts will be happy to come out and inspect your unit to determine what is wrong and to know exactly what parts you need to get your heating and cooling unit functioning again at the quickest and most affordable rate. Phone our team now for HVAC parts replacement in Brighton, CO.
- AC Coil Cleaning & Replacement When you need air conditioner coil cleaning or replacement service for your home or business, call us today.
- AC Compressor Repair & Replacement We are able to provide air conditioner compressor repair and replacement for your commercial or residential AC.
- Air Conditioner Fan Repair & Replacement Get your fan repaired or replaced by calling Green Tech Heating & Cooling for AC fan services.
- Heat Pump Repair & Replacement If you have a heat pump that needs repairs or a complete replacement, call us for heat pump services today.
- HVAC Blower Repair & Replacement The Blower is the part most known with the air conditioning system as it is literally the fan that distributes the fresh air through the home and business.